House League Costs and Fees 2020-2021 Oct 3rd to Dec 31st
2020-2021 House League Costs and Fees Oct 3rd to Dec 31st.
- There is a one-time insurance fee for your Hockey Canada card ($62.00)
- There is a one-time fee from the NOHA for rostering each card ($5.00)
- This will be paid once for the entire 2020-2021 season, regardless of how the season
structure is determined.
- Initiation Fee will be $467.00 includes the above Insurance and rostering fee.
- U9 to U18 Fee will be $567.00 includes the above Insurance and rostering fee.
- Payments will be required prior to October 5, 2020. Due to COVID-19, we will only be accepting E-Transfers . If for any reason we need to postpone hockey or this phase is cancelled, we will credit everyone pro-rated based on usage and that can be used when we return to play. If the season were to be cancelled for the year, then refunds would be issued.
Please send etansfers to… CCMHA – firstname.lastname@example.org (auto-deposit – no password required)
Please make sure to enter in the players name and division into the remarks section when issuing E-Transfer. Please keep a copy of your E-Transfer receipt for your records.
Your player’s coach will be reaching out in the next couple days with ice times.