Posted by Dave Eastman on Jan 25 2021 at 05:29PM PST

CCMHA board members held a meeting to discuss the possible return to hockey once the lockdown has come to a close.

We have decided the best course of action would be to wait for the decision from the government. We are hoping to return to hockey in late February if at all possible. There is a possibility of the season being extended into April or May once the lockdown has ended.

Please check back here or CCMHA’s FACEBOOK page for updated information as it comes available to us.

Thank you for your ongoing support and patience during these unusual times.

CCMHA reminds you to please be safe, we hope to see your athletes back on the ice soon?


There are no comments for this announcement.